Paradeisos

i don't know, i really hope to find out along the way

Name:

I'm trying to know

Sunday, January 14, 2007

I can't help what people think of me most of the time. But why do they always have a bad impression of me. Well basically, my family thinks that I'm a buckhead, my boyfriends' sisters think that I'm the rebellious immature, little sister that they would have to nuture, and shelther one day, and most strangers see me as a crazy, sometimes meany materialist girl, and finally most guys don't even notice me let alone to have an impression of me.
Globally, I'm living in a world where no one knows me for who I really am. I mean, I'm no complex person, my life is simple as saying good morning. So I wonder why I can never fit in. So far I've never found someone that matches me. What I want to say is if there is no body who knows you, there won't be no one to understand you neither.
But in a weird way I don't hold any grudge against them. Seriously I'm still confused about the whole knowing oneself myself, so I don't expect anybody to know me. Well maybe not, but I want... need someone to think me worth trying for. You know, The guy who will never get what you're saying because he doesn't understand the whole girl gibberish, but who still try and make you feel like you important. ohhh! Here we go again with the whole guy situation. I better go befor I say something stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home