Paradeisos

i don't know, i really hope to find out along the way

Name:

I'm trying to know

Monday, January 15, 2007

When you love someone

I did never understand my friends, or my sisters when they were talking about how much they love a new guy. Maybe because deep in hiding, I do have a romantic bone in my body, or because their notion of love seem quite ridiculous to me. I don't ever remember say I love you to anyone except family, because I think the concept of love is such a beautiful thing, that we shouldn't sully it, or confuse it with infatuation.
When you love someone you'll just do anything. You've become this complete selfless person who breaths through an other, waiting for the next crazy thing to come, and just take your breath away. Loving someone it's like being in need of another being perpetually, but not any kind of other being, but the right one, your ultimate other half. Your're always sacrificing, and compromising, always in need to make the other at ease and happy. Always seeking for a new way to renovate this love that you're sharing. You will deny the truth to believe a complete lie, and there will be times and times again when you will think being able to fly it's as easy as it sounds. There should always be that perfect connection, it's being able to read the other's mind without having to talk. In one sentence, loving someone takes time and willingness, it's two soul meeting each other and fusing in this one being call Love.
In my humble opinion, love is a leaving, breathing thing, that needs to be nurished, and sheltered. There is no reason for loving someone, because if there is it wouldn't be that eternal flame that burns the whole body and soul. It's mysterious, it's pure. It's divine. Being in love is being in direct connection with the heavens, it's as if talking to God Itself. Being in Love is...just to offer oneself to another, without another thought. To risk it all no matter what may come. To always put the other's need first. It's to just let it flow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home