Paradeisos

i don't know, i really hope to find out along the way

Name:

I'm trying to know

Monday, February 19, 2007

This other world

I have the impression that the world I live in is utterly different than everyone else's. Contrary to what many people think, I don't believe that anyone else can make you happy, or as a matter of fact I don't think that people need each other at all. The experiences that I have living with my family or stangers, are not ones that I would like to repeat any time soon. Like a great thinker said, life is a combination of crap that everybody has to go through, but along the way they can choose to make good memories. Wait, I think I was the one who said that. Nevertheless, when you think about it seriously, life sucks big time, the only way you can escape from all the madness is by going home. However, living with people makes it somehow crappier. They complain, they talk , they laugh, they critizise when sometimes all you just need is little breathing and a whole bunch of silence.
The worst part of it all, is when they telling you their calamities. I mean seriously people, I have my pile of problems why would I need to hear about what you are going through to make me feel worst? Anyway, I know that will sound selfish and bitchy, but I don't really want to know about other people lives. I don't care about your boyfriend, or your sisters, or your parents, or whatever else compose your life. When I ask how you are doing, doesn't mean that I really want to know. And it goes both way, I don't want you to know about my life either. Like this guy, who expect me to say the L word because he has been in love with me since forever. I can't help it to be loveable, I mean I feel bad for the guy, but hey go take your anger out on Cupid not on me. Shoot! give me drama.
See, when I tell them that the only way you can avoid of being disappointed in life is to do not expect anything out of it, they don't believe me. Thinking the worst out of people is wrong, but hey at least you won't be deceived by them. Hey life is life , and guess what life sucks, big time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home